Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My darling

Rian said "darling" :-) couple of nights back. Yay, my darling said "darling"!!! I couldn't believe it, asked him to repeat it so many times, and he complied, giggling every time... It was so cute.

I've been trying to get Rian to complete my rhymes, get the last word kind of a thing. His first was:
Twinkle Twinkle Little "Star"

and he loves to say it out loud with a wide grin :D Then came the phrase:
I Love "You"

Then we graduated to:
Bumping Up and Down in my little red wagon
Bumping Up and Down in my little red wagon
Bumping Up and Down in my little red wagon
Won't you be my "Darling"

Around a month back we asked Rian casually: Rian, what's in the sky? "Moo", pat came the reply. I followed up with "what else is in the sky?" and the fellow goes "Taar" and my heart swelled with pride. Who taught him that? Neither of us or Cely did. He just figured it out on his own from the Chandoba cartoon he watched post dinner. Now, he has added on the "sun" and is also trying to say "clouds" :-) This month the "moo" sounds perfect - he can say moon very clearly now. Also the letter "N" is not "nnn" anymore, it is "en"... too good!

No comments:

Post a Comment