Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 16, 2011

Conversations

Conversations with Rian are super fun nowadays. There are just too many to recall. Two brilliant ones in the last 2 days:

VTA white train bus

Rian is a big fan of the VTA light rail, and from early on he'd started saying "VTA white train.. tang tang". At some point after he learnt the alphabet, he read the letters VTA written on the buses. He started calling them VTA white train bus. Recently we've started a fun fight with Rian: whenever he says VTA white train bus, we say VTA white bus, there is no train in a bus. He repeats, and we go on 5-6 times, laughing and giggling.

Yesterday Rian was particularly cranky. While putting him into the car seat, Amit tried to distract him: Look Rian, there's a VTA white train bus! Rian was totally silent for a complete 5 seconds, in the middle of his meltdown. I was impressed as usual, with Daddy's talents. Then Rian said: Mumma, Daddy said VTA white train bus :-)

Pick me up

Rian: I saw a photo, Daddy was picking up Mumma
Me: Oh really, where did you see that
Rian: On Mumma's computer
Rian: Why was Daddy picking up Mumma
Me: (Thinking)... umm, because Daddy loves Mumma
Rian: Mumma Mumma, I love you Mumma
(lots of laughter and giggles from Mumma, I love you too mera baccha!)

3 comments:

  1. He sound so sweet and very caring M, Second one is my fav :) You should blog abt your run as well, I am sure it will be a good post..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I am here for first time..Rian is super cool...Nice antics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Seena :-)
    Run was awesome but nothing more to say about it. I was planning to walk but ended up jogging and finished in 1hr 40mins 37secs. At home I was saying I may not finish in 2 hrs :-)

    Aryan, welcome to my blog.

    ReplyDelete