Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 2, 2009

Regressions

Being a QA engineer for some time now, I am not very fond of regressions. Yet, being a mother, I've gotten very used to seeing these in Rian. Every once in a while, the little one does an about turn on a nice thing he was doing. Sigh.

A few days ago he could imitate sounds of tiger and cow, but he's lost them now. He had started to sleep from 9:30 to 6am and sometimes 7am without interruptions, but he's back to waking up at 2am now :-(

Other mothers tell me this is expected, you need to keep repeating things to them every day. If you stop doing it for two days, they forget!

On the bright side: fellow was very interested in the toothbrush today. I hit the jackpot as I casually slipped the brush into his left hand today, instead of forcing it like usual into his right one. Hon, I think we have a leftie in the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment