Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 3, 2007

She totally guessed it...

I have this weird thing in my first trimester (at least I hope it goes away after the first trimester!) that I feel really cold. Body temperature is elevated by a degree or so. As a result, I'm feeling colder ... brr... than most people around me :-)

I mentioned being cold to my office mate, who seemed to think it was warm, even borderline hot! 3-4 days of this "oh, it's so cold", "no way, it's so hot in here" must have gotten her wheels spinning!

Today she finally asked me "Are you pregnant?" And I replied with an emphatic "NO!" After turning around and typing a few things (or was it pretending to type?!), I just couldn't sit straight, lying to my office mate like that, so I coughed up a confession. She was soooooo excited, she closed the door and screeeeeamed :D

No comments:

Post a Comment