Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Call it a Mom's intuition

So we decided we'll announce the baby news to our closest friends on our 5th anniv party day, 5th Jan. Then we realized Mausami was due on the 25th and would deliver any day now. We'll miss her from the party. So I decided to go over for a special chit chat with her, you know, just tell her, leave Gunjan in the dark and tell him on the 5th.

When I went over to their place, Gunjan, Mausami and her mom were all talking to me, in the family room. I talked to them for like 5-10 mins, but there were no signs that mom and Gunjan would leave me alone with Mausami.

Finally I tried to be discrete and said to Mausami "hey can I talk to you alone?" That alone was enough for Mausami to guess it :-) She goes "Congratulations Mamata"... ha ha ha ... they called Amit and congratulated him on phone, for a "good job" ... he he he ...

No comments:

Post a Comment