Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Aaba

Yesterday June 22 was Aaba's 63rd bday. Rian was very excited in the morning, and helped Daddy to fill up Aaba's bday greeting card. Daddy and Rian drew a picture of Rian and Aaba holding hands, and Rian holding a flower. Rian wrote some sweet nothings on it too.

Right after this, Rian took the card from Daddy and went into his bedroom. He was looking at the drawing for some time. Daddy spotted him and he says to Daddy: I miss Aaba. My sweet poodla had little tears in his eyes. My sweet senti baby!

Last night we called Aaba to wish him on phone. Rian sang the whole Happy Birthday song to Aaba. This is the first time Rian actually sang this song so well, and on the phone, with full attention. He now gets the concept of talking on the phone, and doesn't just want to press buttons. Thanks to Chitra Aaji for helping here, as she has been practicing Rian talking on the phone with me almost every day.

3 comments:

  1. How sweet is that. Rian is growing too fast M, I so wish we meet before he grows so big that I can't lift him and kiss him..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haan, we should definitely plan to meet up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey
    Happy b'day to ur Abba,too. My Abba's b'day coming this Tuesday and so my thoughts wil eb with you.
    Cheers
    Vishal

    ReplyDelete