Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Senti baby

Rian is growing into a super senti baby. He can sense from us if we are angry with him, or disappointed with his behavior. He sends in immediate corrective action: comes running by, hugs us and looks into our eyes to say Mumma, I love you Mumma! Either he's a good manipulator, which kids this age are, or he's genuinely cute and caring. When either of us has a raised voice towards each other, Rian starts making loud noises to get us to lower our voices...

Yesterday Rian said to my nanny: Yeyih, I'm sad Yeyih. Why? Because I miss Mumma and Daddy when they go to office. Since Rian's school is off for two weeks, Rian is at home and the nanny has been able to come from 9 to 6. Since he had fever last weekend, and congestion/weakness after that, he has been waking up after 9am for 3 days now, so he wakes up to see us pack our bags and leave. I think he's missing us more because we spent a major part of last weekend with him, taking care of him.

2 comments:

  1. Oh hugs to Rian, he sound super cute :)3posts in one day..I am loving it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What to do? My fav blogger seems to be busy, and I haven't received any birthday party updates or pictures from her... So I just decided to write more to get you to write to me :D

    ReplyDelete