Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First flower for a girl

It's been a while since we've been doing weekly play-dates on Tuesdays for Rian and Shayona. Sometimes we manage to meet only once a month, but we keep rolling. Today, on the way to Shayona's house, Rian stopped and here I was trying to rush him. I said, Rian, what are you doing? Let's go! Rian says, Mumma, I'm going to pick a flower for Shayona.

He looked around and found a good flower to pluck. We reached Shayona's door and Rian gave her the flower. Shayona took the flower and super excited ran to Mommy to show it to her :-)

May you always pick flowers for your best friends :-)

Oh btw this weekend, Rian said to me: Mumma, you are my best girl! Yes, sweetie, I will be, for a long long time, I hope.

3 comments:

  1. :) aarav's been giving around flowers for sometime now; but a few days ago, he actually chased a lil girl - caught her, and hugged her. I was shocked. And then her ran after her twin brother. And hugged him too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that..Rian is sounding super sweet..

    ReplyDelete