Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Rian's first ice skating class

Yes yes, I'm so excited to be doing another "Rian's first" post :-) Today Rian went for his first ice skating class! Daddy took him in the middle of work and school from 10am to 11am. Rian was super excited about it this morning. Daddy tells me my beta did really well in class. I'm so so so proud of him! Here's a picture of him, standing without holding, and smiling!

We have 5 more classes on Wednesdays. Tons of hugs and kisses to Daddy for making it happen in the middle of his work day!

2 comments:

  1. waw look at his balance and that cute half smile..I am so glad that you and Amit makes time for Rian!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Seena :-) Checkout his youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZtJEavbJuE

    ReplyDelete