Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Morning wisdom pearls

Mornings have always been bright and shiny with Rian. When I used to co-sleep with him from 6am, I used to wake up to some amazing talk :-) Last night Rian woke up 5 times, coughing. Finally at 6am, he came to my bed (we blew off Tahoe plans :-( -- more later about that). When he woke up, this was our conversation.

Me: Rian, Mumma is not feeling well today. Mumma's tummy is hurting.
Rian: what's that hanging next to the calendar?
Me: That's Rian's photoframe.
Rian: Mumma got hurt by Rian's photoframe.
Me: no beta, photoframe did not hurt me.
Rian: then what hurt your tummy?
Me: beta, Mumma ate some bad food last night, some mushrooms Mumma did not cook properly.
Rian: Mumma, eat good food Mumma. Eat egg.
Me: yes beta, I'll eat good food, I'll eat egg today.

Even though my tummy hurt like hell, I had a huge smile on my face :-)

We usually kiss Rian if he falls or hurts himself. Rian is picking up on that now. He said next:

Rian: Mumma Rian wants to kiss you
Me: Oh how sweet, kiss me (and I came forward)
Rian: No mumma No. Rian wants to kiss Mumma's tummy. Then it will be alright.
Me: (melted in a pool of love by the bedside).

2 comments:

  1. That's so sweet post M, please give my kisses and hugs to Rian..He is very sweet..

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) Thanks Seena. Made my day so much better...

    ReplyDelete