Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 4, 2008

Between timezones

Hiral and Meher were in India and flying out to come to SFO. They were going to literally miss the 5th of Jan - they'd neither be in India nor the US. By a stroke of luck, their flight got delayed by 4hrs and Hiral called us to wish us on our anniversary. Technically, it was the 5th of Jan in India already.

We kinda got into the mood: tell them about the big news when they wish us on our anniv! Of course my handsome and talented public speaker and proud dad-to-be was eager to break the news. Poor Hiral had to break through cryptic quotes from Amit like "I'm gaining sympathy weight" :-)) Finally Hiral goes "okay, I'll only believe it if my friend tells me the official news!" and I went "Hiral, officially officially!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment