Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Dada and Dadi are here

Amit's folks are finally here. Mumma will stay with us till the end of my eighth month. Thanks to Mumma (Dadi) for coming over to pamper me, feed me lovely home food, take care of me and Amit, support us through the pregnancy, answer so many of our queries.

I know Daddy gets his funny bone from Dada (Puppa). Baby, all the tickles you feel are thanks for Daddy and Dada making your Mummy laugh a lot :-) I hope and pray that you're born a happy baby.

Mumma (Dadi) has shopped wonderful cute dresses for Baby, even a book for your Mummy to read. Now Mummy has lots of reading material, and a big cataloging job to do, arrange your clothes in your baby room. Okay, time for your Mummy to make a TODO list :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment