Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Jamaica was cool, mon... No problem mon...

Sandy beaches, tall coconut trees, hammocks on the beach for afternoon naps, a food fest I've never seen before, fresh coconuts to sip the elixir, night snorkelling, sailing, lots of TT (ping pong)... just some of the awesome stuff that we got back from. It was the tail end of my first trimester, and I had almost no problems with travel (except for getting stranded in Houston for a night, thanks to Continental's delay). My sciatic pain had also reduced a lot, I guess the swimming helped.

7 days in an awesome place, almost a dream vacation. Amit had loads of alcohol :-) as I had insisted he have my share too. From rum punches to numerous Red Stripes on tap, Couples Negril had it all. The service was exceptional, the people very friendly. We'll definitely recommend this place.

I later heard the word "babymoon", the last vacation you take before the baby arrives. Ya so our planned second honeymoon was actually a babymoon for us :-) Lots of pictures from the place on my photo website. Bob Marley really rocks and I think Jamaican music has become one of my fav!

No comments:

Post a Comment